Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Hope Everyone's having a good Easter break. As it winds down to a close I figured I'd give you all another update on the Foozeball Playoffs. It's been an exciting year for sure with several records being broken and upcoming hopefulls to take the title as the 2007-2008 MCC Foozeball Champion.

After some very eventful games between Robbie and I, Robbie managed to make a comeback and win the seventh game after a fast-paced overtime sixth game to tie the season. This win pits Robbie and Jason against each other. Either one has an even win to take the championship with the defending champ Darrell Haines out of the picture. Several games have already been played, but the series is still very even.

Further updates and interviews will come once we're all back at the college. Stay tuned to see how this series is playing out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home